Job Vacancy: Packing Operatives (Part-Time Agency Contract)
We’re currently working with Charto Recruitment Ltd to recruit Packing Operatives on an agency contract.
Hours are flexible with the choice to work 12 to 48 hours per week (1 to 4 shifts).
Day shifts (7am to 7pm) and night shifts (7pm to 7am) are available, both week day and weekends available.
Pay: £9.50 for the first 12 weeks, £10.00 after.
Job duties include:
- To ensure that all baked products are effectively and efficiently packaged.
- To become competent in the use of all relevant equipment and processes within the packing area.
- To maintain the high hygiene standards of the Company.
- To understand and follow Company Health and Safety regulations.
Please note that:
- You must be able to meet tight deadlines, be methodical and accurate.
- You must be able to work 12 hour shifts
- This can be a physically demanding position and is a key role for the packaging of quality products.
If you are interested in working for us through the agency, please fill out the ‘Work with Us’ form at the bottom of our Careers page.