Haywood & Padgett Ltd
Work With Us
The Company now has the following vacancy:
A Warehouse Operative to work Continental Shifts
Applicants must have:
- Experience in accurate order picking and palletising;
- Loading and unloading of wagons;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Valid licenses for Counter Balance and Reach Trucks.
Applicants must be able to:
- Be a team player while also being able to work alone and use own initiative;
- Maintain the smooth running of Goods In;
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse.
This is a permanent, full time, position working 12 hours on a continental shift pattern. This position focuses mainly on supplying the bakery with ingredients and packaging, accurate order picking and involves a lot of manual lifting. Due to the nature of the business, a flexible approach to both duties and hours of work are required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please view the job description on this page and download the application form.
Kindly forward your completed application form along with copies of your forklift licenses, or any enquiries to the Human Resources Advisor Kylie.vanWyk@haywood-padgett.co.uk.
Deadline for applications is 17 November 2017.
Haywood & Padgett Ltd the family run bakery