Haywood & Padgett Ltd
Work With Us
The Company now has the following vacancy:
A Warehouse Operative to work Continental Shifts
Applicants must have:
- Valid licenses for Counter Balance and Reach Trucks
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills.
Applicants must be able to:
- Be a team player while also being able to work alone and use own initiative;
- Accurately pick customers’ orders;
- Maintain the smooth running of Goods In;
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse.
This is a permanent, full time position working 12 hours on a continental shift pattern. Due to the nature of the business, a flexible approach to both duties and hours of work are required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please view the job description on this page and download the application form. Kindly forward your completed application form or any enquiries to the Human Resources Advisor Kylie.vanWyk@haywood-padgett.co.uk.
Deadline for applications is 27 September 2017.
Haywood & Padgett Ltd the family run bakery